Sigfonts allows you to make your own font containing up to 16 signatures. Increase your productivity by using your own signature font when you need to sign a letter. Your font will work on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and you'll be able to use it in every program that you own. You get a free preview and if you are satisified with the result, you can buy and download your font for only $19.95(US).
Just follow these steps to make your own signature font!
- Step 1: Download and print our template
- Step 2: Fill in the template
- Step 3: Scan the completed template
- Step 4: Upload the template
- Step 5: Preview your generated font
- Step 6: Buy your font
- Step 7: Download your font
- Step 8: Install and enjoy your font
You can have your very own signature font within 15 minutes, so let's start with Step 1.